Designated as a Command Center by the State of Oregon.
Previously occupied by the Oregon State Fire Marshall, this facility has it all with class A interior finished. Impeccably well maintained building with multiple out buildings in accessory. Main building constructed in 1992 has mix of private offices, meeting rooms, and cubical floor area.
Interior finishes are new within 5 years. The whole property is key card secured. New roof in 2012.
Adjacent businesses include Roth’s Grocery, Cycle County, and McDonalds.
Outbuildings on the property include 2 storage buildings, 1800 SF and 1260 SF. Both were built in 2010. The “museum” as it is referred to, is a 5000 SF stand alone building built in 1947.